Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry X-Mas from X-M Philosophy

My dear friends,

Just a quick note to say I hope you and your cherished friends and family have a truly happy Christmas.

Be thankful for the bounty before you and know how lucky you are to have more than you can eat, more booze than you should drink and be in the company of those who mean the most to you.

The feast or festival is important to us as humans, beyond the various allegories we attach to them. It's important because without plenty we cannot appreciate scarcity and vice versa.

So raise a toast to each other and be contented, for the worries of the world will still be there when you're done.

Glad tidings, one and all,

the Filosofer

-----

I'll be back in the New Year with more of my ramblings, but in the mean time I want you all to enjoy feasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment